The Rider Social
The Rider Social is situated in the centre of Chatel, one of the twelve stations that make up the massive Portes Du Soleil area. Guests keep coming back for the easy access to some of the best snow & riding in the area. Our official status as a test centre for Never Summer UK means you can try a range of this season’s range of snowboards free of charge. You can also demo their 2014 range from this January 2013! The NS resort crew is on hand to show you the best spots to ride them too.
New for this winter 2013 are the start of our Splitboarding courses. We have a range of Never Summer SL and Summit splits to access the goods on and high mountain guides to show you where it is.
Chatel’s network of the newest & fastest lifts in the PDS means it’s just two lifts to The Stash and only three to Avoriaz. However, Chatel is the perfect spot for when you want those first tracks after it dumps. Chatel has the best terrain in the PDS and its north facing slopes keep us open for business whatever the weather.
The Rider Social offers everything you would expect from a catered chalet including airport transfers, truly excellent food and wine and arranging your passes before you arrive. As your hosts (and the business owners with seven years spent full time in Chatel alone) we know a thing or two about how to make your stay a superb one. Come ride with us and Never Summer.
Check out the website for special offers, news, competitions and much more.
* Sleeps: 12
* Catered: Yes
* Distance to slopes: 2 Minutes
* Distance to beer: 1 Minutes
* Transport: Geneva airport transfers included
* Rooms: 6
* Entertainment: NS Test centre, 12ft box rail in the garden, Wi-Fi, Flat screen TV’s, Xbox 360, sledges, Ortovox test centre, board tuning workshop, incredible views, cool staff, board games, music library, movies, crap jokes & Jagermeister.
* Price: from only £395 per person. Book the whole chalet from just £3160.
Distance to slopes
- 5 min transfer
- Games consoles
- Free WIFI